Best Managerial Practices for Business Results
Did you know that you could increase your organization’s productivity by 23% without any increase in assets or investment?
Yes, this is the unbelievable fact, and one of the most ignored research findings by the World Management Survey.
Organizations need competent management just as much as they need strategic brilliance. Firms need to be encouraged to invest in strengthening management practices throughout the organization. Firms with strong managerial processes perform significantly better on metrics such as productivity, profitability and growth. They also attract more talented employees.
Who is it for?
The initiative is aimed at enhancing personal effectiveness for:
- Chief Operating Officers, Managing Director’s, Chief Executives and CXOs
- Senior Managers, Department Heads and Functional Heads.
- Management Consultants & Organization Development Consultants.
What you will learn
Get the best chance to succeed.
Core management practices established thoughtfully can go a long way towards plugging the execution gap and ensuring that strategy gets the best chance to succeed.
Achieving managerial competence takes effort. It requires sizable investments in people and processes. These investments could become a major barrier to imitation and are a powerful way to become competitive.
Our Objective Is Simple - Organizational Success
With this intervention you will soon be able to:
• Appreciate the importance of sound fundamental management practices for enhancing organizational performance.
• Help managers develop a good understanding of each element of the core managerial practices
• Develop the expertise to customize the management practices to their specific industry and environment.
• Implement the practices for company-wide usage.
• Facilitate the change from the old systems to the new way of working in the organization by following a structured change management process.
Learn from the very best.
Our consultant has been on the panel of facilitators for Harvard Business Publishing, AON and DDI. A certified Leadership Coach, Behavioural Skills Facilitator and Certified OD Consultant, you are certain of receiving the very best in the industry.
Interested? Get in touch!
We’d love to chat about your organization development goals and capability building needs to see if there’s a potential fit. Your initial consultation fee is free of charge and there isn’t any obligation of any kind involved.